“Greed, anger and ignorant, Redefine of happiness, what is the heaven look like? The new way of thinking let us know and treat ADHD, Autism, Depression and Suicide, Homicide, Gunfire, and autoimmune diseases, all social problems and mental problems. And what are the hidden causes?”
A stress moment can kill a banker
A stress moment can kill a CEO
A stress moment can kill a politician
Really help with meditation, it calms the mind, brings the mind to the body. Live in mindfulness by simple breath. Daniel Goleman the author of Emotional intelligence has told the story of applying simple breathing meditation in elementary school in chaos areas. It works.
When you nervous, anxiety, people usually advise you to calm down and breath in slowly, deeply.
Dopamine and Serotonin is the chemical that all psychic medication used to increase in patients. All medications cure depression aim at this.
- Seasonal stress in developed world
During the summer holiday, children may not suffer much stress and boring at school from the study and test. They have time to go out and play. During this time, the rate of injuries is increased and teenage death is higher than other months.
Also, do adults arrange free time same as school summer holiday for the whole family to go somewhere for holiday? The words relating to stress like “pain, anxiety, stress, depression, and fatigue” searched on the internet from the United States drop substantially during national holiday and summer holiday.
During summer month, people suffer the least stress to the rate of deaths per 100000 people reduced substantially in every country compared with other months.
Look at the mortality % of yearly average in the countries: United States, Japan, Italy, France, Spain, Canada, Australia, Sweden, Greece, New Zealand, and Cyprus. Low in the summer holiday, the rise during autumn and get the peak in the winter then go down in spring.
- The hidden correlation
- There is always the correlation between all events happened to people, society, countries, and the world. The name of events, the description of the events, and the characters of events may not the same, but they all bear the same pattern. The pattern comes from the quality of the interaction of all creatures, beings, and elements in it. There are no single separate people, self and, ego, and beings. The world is interdependent. We are inter-beings. The quality of our life depends on the quality of the life and the quality of all people despite that we cognitively know about their existence or not. The world is mysteriously interdependent, the virtues, pace of nature, Tao, and principles are the hidden laws control the interdependent world; these are the core in the teachers of all great philosophers, great religious leaders, and great educators. Each time, people commit cheating, violating virtues, or doing against principles, they may do not cognitively care about the behaviors. But their potential mind can sense the smell, sound, and images of danger or non-safety. Each time they commit mistakes, their unconscious mind will sense the threatening, which destroy the satisfaction of their basic needs, they make their mind fall to the more and more state of stress. All the luxury covers, wealthy cannot compensate the weakness inside, cannot be satisfied the hunger inside of beings. The more they neglect, the bigger the stressed mind. The mind may be stressed because it understands the effects of the bad actions but it cannot send the message to the cognitive mind, cannot create gut feelings strong enough to catch the notice of cognitive mind, and it cannot stop the countless bad actions… Until no one can help them.
- Time to create heaven on earth
One life is too short to create and enjoy the miracles that the chance of being a being.
How rare, how precious, how invaluable human beings are!
- “There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is the kindness.” Dalai Lama
- “Your daily life is your temple and your religion. When you enter into it take with you your all.” Khalil Gibran
- “I believe in the fundamental truth of all great religions of the world.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “Rivers, ponds, lakes, and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths.” Muhammad Ali
- “The major religions, Christianity, Judaism, Islam, they deny somehow that God has a feminine face. However, if you go to the holy texts, you see there is this feminine presence.” Paulo Coelho
- “Religion is an illusion and it derives its strength from the fact that it falls in with our instinctual desires.” Sigmund Freud
- “The truths of religion are never so well understood as by those who have lost the power of reason.” Voltaire
3. The ten effective ways to help children with problems
4. Love is the verb, right understanding is unconditional love, how to get the right understanding?
5. Problem-solving skills: are you learning the root or learning tops? New view
6. How do parents affect their children?
7. I AM SORRY VICTIMS, WE ARE WRONG.
- Unconditional love
- Connection: people, animal, nature, parents
- Unstressed environment: happy, warm, cheering; then make them have
- Ability to deal with facts of life - the fact that some people may think is big threat, problems, or danger