The brain is the most important organ in the body: accounts for 3% of body weight but consumes 20% of the body's energy. The quality of the brain determines the quality of mind or thinking. And the food of thinking is ideas. What are the food you feed the mind of you, your spouse, and kids every day?
How and What effect if kids suffer silently long-term stress. They will never learn all their social skills to live well in society. English, Vietnamese, walking, driving, skating, talking, discussing is never easy at all to learn. but kids in happy and suitable support can have all of this and make it as the kids' instinct, Belief that all do not know. But these skills will be very difficult to learn. Golden time for forming the brain and learning may be lost. They may live under stress for years. Who else may be lack of social skill or EQ? The advantage of living may make the disadvantage of thinking and abilities.
The brain is the most important organ in the body: accounts for 3% of body weight but consumes 20% of the body's energy. Any small defect in the brain can make mental and physical health in poor quality.
The quality of the brain determines the quality of mind or thinking. And the food of thinking is ideas. What is the food you feed the mind of you, spouse, and kids every day?
The mind is irrational, AI cannot create the human mind, because of its irrationality. Why scientists, statistic try to put the mind and mind function in the diagram, number, and equation?
The mind is different from bacteria, gut, stomach, bone, tissue. The first is Irrational, the second one is logical. So the same problems with the second ones can be treated with the same pills but the first one.
The mind is irrational, so that who sense the most, feel the most can understand and control the mind. They are leaders, religious leaders, artists, composers, educators, and philosophers. The ones understand least maybe scientists and statistics, they try to rationalize the mind.
The Time of mind is the time of creativity, time of irrationality, and time of illogic. Maybe the fearful time for the logical ones: scientists, statistics, autistic, ADHD, depressive ones, and mentally ill ones.
Maybe this is the proof that we are wrong when trying to logic the mind, and mind characters into same pills, rigid protocols, without compassion and understanding: economic soaring, pharmaceutical industry soaring, the standard of living is highest, But the number of people commits suicide, homicide, gunfire, taking mental medication, taking all other medications are soaring also, problems in family, school, society, world are soaring also. With logical mind and number, we will never know what is happening.
Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Review part of the book Awaken You Wonderful We
I am Van, a pharmacist, personal development lover, meditation practitioners, and lifelong learner. My projects want to have your advice and suggestions:
When do we realize the Effects of stress on mind, body, world? In mind, the brain we called mental problems, insomnia, ADHD, a headache, suicide problems, social problems.
This is my total new view about diseases which have put on a book to debate with specialists.
Effects of stress on stomach, intestine we called the stomach problems, gastrointestinal problems;
On heart, vein, we call cardiovascular diseases.
Stress on the school: school problems
Stress on the world we called human problems, which may lead to World War.
Do you know: when you are sleeping, your brain still works to review, correct, and create the changes side the brain and body, genes that we do not know. But we know how brain/ mind works by observing the pattern of sleeping with changing the pressure from the environment: EEG, Slow-wave sleep, REM sleep. We know that some chronic patients have some things strange with their genes, does its changes first or state of mind, environment create it then diseases are the perceivable symptoms.
Stress start from the state of mind
It is not cold, virus, flu kills American, but the stressed mind. January is the most stressed month because of tired working, pressure from work, pressure from the deadline of the credit card, mainly from Stressed, Discontented, Hysterical MIND.
Check these symptoms to know you are under stress or not, only by SMART WATCH.
If yes, only medication, pain reliever, opioids are useless; punishment is useless, prison is not enough. We need to think of an alternative technique to calm the mind, soothe the pain and find inner peace for all: meditation, and lifelong learning.
Use a smartwatch to record the changing of the body to know the changing of the state of mind, emotion: hatred, anger, stress, depression, and love.
Stressed in the family, no matter rich or poor usually have simple patterns:
+ Father with cardiovascular diseases, sexual dysfunction.
+ Mother with mental diseases: depression, autoimmune diseases, stomach problems or thyroid problems.
+ kids under stress: upset stomach, vomiting, cold, flu symptoms. or Autism, ADHD, over-react, rebelling and/ or junior autoimmune diseases.
"No disabilities, no mental illness, no murderer are born. Only healthy babies, all doctors, physicians, and medical test said that. Only angel babies are born, all parents, adults said that"
They live in stress, eat in fear, sleep in anxiety, playing in the boring safe side, wear luxury clothes in discontentment, study with pressure, and sexing with contempt, and hysterically getting the lifesaving vaccination. They never find the real joy, happiness.
Stress chemical: Adrenalin, noradrenalin, and cortisone, So Stress symptoms are:
- Effects of Adrenalin: Sweating, Nausea and vomiting, Pale skin, Feeling short of breath, Dizziness, Weakness or tremors, Headache, Feeling of nervousness or anxiousness,
- Effects of Norepinephrine: Pain, burning, Numbness, weakness, or cold, Slow or uneven heart rate, Trouble breathing, Vision, speech, or balance difficulties, Blue lips or fingernails, Spotted skin
- Minor side effects Cortisol: Acne, dry skin, or thinning skin, Bruising or discoloration of skin, Insomnia, Mood changes, Increased sweating, Headache, Dizziness, Nausea, stomach pain,
- Serious side effects cortisol: Vision problems, Swelling, Rapid weight gain, Shortness of breath, Severe depression or unusual thoughts or behaviors, Seizures, Bloody or tarry stools, Coughing up blood, and pancreatitis: pain in your upper stomach that spreads to your back; nausea and vomiting; or fast heart rate.
IF MIND IS UNDER STRESS:
- Cardiologists may die because of high blood pressure or stroke.
- Psychiatrists may be the victims of mental illness.
- Gorge Oshawa found microbiology died because of the Heart attack.
- All other the therapies: NLP, hypnosis, placebo, Meditation, yoga, and stress releasing will make the mind calm and at peace to correct all illness, problems that we do not consciously know, but one thing we know that their mind is in the better state, happier, and more positive. Better mind state help with all other therapies.
- In a stress situation, an important interview, an important test, we all experience symptoms of stress caused by epinephrine, norepinephrine that we cannot control.
Under stress, cardiovascular medication only makes the temporary relief.
Because of me, because of you I always enjoy these chemicals in eating, receiving, getting, giving, sleeping and enjoying.
"Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid" - Kelly Clarkson
Lack of vital few in society in the world creates hysteria. Not cold, not flu, kill People but stress in mind, body, organ, brain, because of lacking Love, Connection, free stress environment and Ability or Understanding,
The world is spending half of it money: $ thousand billion on buying the weapon for finding safety, certainty or peace. Then they spend $ thousand billion on expensive medicine, luxury products, cars, villas for find the feeling of significance, recognition, importance, with the hope of sleeping well, relaxing, relieving, and enjoying the artificial comfort and happiness?
A stressed moment can kill a student
A stressed moment can kill a banker,
A stressed moment can kill a CEO,
A stressed moment can kill a politician.
They are strong but the severe stress moment can have affected all their life. It embeds in their brain, cell, the organ that we do not consciously know but the subconscious mind know that moment: smell, sound, noise, invisible signal then create the conditioned responses to it.
You see: Soldiers in the war ended 1950 are still under stress with any mild unwanted triggers.
Real needs of human being and real lack of modern people:
1. Unconditional love.
2. Connection: people, animal, diversified nature, understanding with parents.
3. Unstressed environment: happy, warm, cheering; then make them have the feeling of safety, certainty to work, try, play, do and fail... they have more skill and abilities to deal with the needed problems, the challenge in life.
4. Ability to deal with fact of life - the fact that some people may think is a big threat, problems, or danger.
- The combination of these four factors describes the big difference in boy and girls in autism, ADHD: the instinct of female make an infant, the cute make girl do not get problems.
Father said: “the day autistic child happy he will less over-react than a stressful day.”
If gen, food, chemical or ... there will have the same percentage of boy and girls, city, and the countryside.
With normal development, 2-3 months old children have the responses, interested, pay attention to the talking and smile back, shaking hands and body when parents talk directly to them. Do this regularly, you if you see the signs of not paying attention or indifference: the early signs of stress, over time children, may get more severe problems in the brain and mental problems. Observe the pattern of sleeping, eating, crying, and emotion to realize early signs since 1-2-3 months old to have an early simple intervention.
You should pay attention to provide more love, peaceful environment, sing, dance, play music with joy, create the natural energy of the young for kid, not the stupid quiet, silence and too much tidy of the nursery home, you are peace of mind to kiss, hug, embrace, chances of creating abilities, and more connection to the diversity of nature, animal, and real fruit.
The variation of these four factors and the combination of them are the answer to all problems that scientists do not pay attention:
- In ADHD, Autism: boy much more than girls because Girls from the instinct are more cute, more communicable than boys.
- ADHD, Autism in the city is significantly higher than in the countryside, even the city has a better standard of living, eating,.. but they lack connection, freely play, learn from nature and other kids. Children in have more abilities to adapt to stress than in the city. But they got another stress, problems.
- Dogs, cats can create contact with kids and help autistic kids
- Scientists see that Oxytocin can help an autistic child, they are doing more research to carry it on an autistic child in the future.
- Children in an orphanage may have enough food, protection, and less stress but they lack love, intimate connection with parents so most of them have problems with social skills.
- Because of stress, lacking skill, if wrong and poor intervention, kids may develop many other diseases: depression, psychotic problems, ... that we do not know why.
Check and relate reading:
Check it here:
- Check the symptoms and mechanism of Stress
HYSTERICAL STRESSED WORLD and TE TAO CHING.
The Stressed World: the facts to show our problems
It is not cold, it is not heating, it is not flu but Seasonal Stress determine our life: Birth, Death Rate, Stroke, Month of Heart Diseases, Suicide, and so on
Dopamine: chemical of getting, satisfying and happiness can change the size of the pupil in the eyes.
When people get anger or stress: norepinephrine flush on the body. It can change the size of the pupil in the eyes.
Moreover, reading the effect of the: adrenalin, norepinephrine, and dopamine to the whole body in any medical books we will understand the emotion and the thinking of people: stress, joy, anxiety, depress or happiness and GUT FEELING: When people can sense the changes in the body with these chemicals- it call Gut Feeling: tighten muscle, throbbing in head muscle, sweatings or chill. It is the gut feelings.
The Stressed World: the facts to show our problems
It is not cold, it is not heating, it is not flu but Seasonal Stress determine our life: Birth, Death Rate, Stroke, Month of Heart Diseases, Suicide, and so on
Americans are so much stressed after overeating, overspending, and discontent with stressful work after the long holiday. So that the flu season in America in January and February. There are a lot of incidences of deaths, flu, and strokes at the beginning of the year more than another month of the year. Even the weather of spring is better than the weather of winter.
· The incidences of death rates and heart diseases in The United States during the beginning of the year are significantly higher than another month of the year and similar to with other developed countries.
· Americans are so much stress with the burden put on them so that the month of heart diseases is February.
American misery index of 2014 searched on the Google
Look at the daily misery index, 2014 by the keywords searched on Google are depression, anxiety, pain, stress, and fatigue. The fluctuation of the searches is also the fluctuation of stress in the United States in 2014, retrieved from “The Google misery index: The times of year we’re most depressed, anxious and stressed” by Christopher Ingraham on The Washington Post:
- The searches rise in the spring and fall, ebb during the summer months, and drop sharply during holidays. Christmas is the least miserable days of the year, with Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day.
The rhythm of stress during the week:
Peaks and valleys in the raw reflect the rhythm of the workweek. People are more stressed on weekdays, less so on weekends. Weekends are the best day of the week:
· Pain and anxiety peak on Mondays, these numbers suggest that people literally hurt more on Mondays or afraid of boring stressful work.
· Stress and depression are high on Tuesdays. Fatigue is high on Wednesday.
· Searches for all terms drop sharply going into the weekend and then edge back upward on Sunday.
· The gap between weekends and weekdays shrinks in the summer months (summer holiday): those peaks and valleys are a lot closer to each other in July than they are in March and April.
· The annual trend in searches for "seasonal affective disorder," we will find that these peak in December and January. But the broader terms like "depression," "anxiety," and "stress," all show a pronounced dip in December. It means that shopping, preparing, planning, waiting and expecting, and enjoying for the important and exciting days of the year make people happier than another day.
· At the daily level, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas day, and New Year are all among the year's least-miserable or least stressed days.
· After long and expensive holiday has made people more frustrated with work, but they have to bear the financial burden of overspending credit card for the shopping season, Black Friday, and the spending during the holiday has made the people suffer the worst stress. These may be the trigger of the stress that they have suffered for a long time.
· Randomly, on Wednesday, April 23rd, 2014 the large upper-level of stress words searched were accompanying cold front draped across the Central United States on April 18. Formed April 15, 2016, and dissipated April 23rd, 2016. With snowfall, ice accretion, and rainfall near 51 cm around the Houston, Texas areas. Damage $ 2.7 billion. On 23rd April 2016 was the highest search with the stress words.
· 4/7/2016 is the National Day of America. People enjoy and celebrate so the stress words search on Google is the lowest.
· Perhaps, people glad and treat well with each other on Valentine day, so the Saturday after valentine day of 2016, the stress words search on Google is the lowest.
· Days of New Year, Thanksgiving, and Christmas was the happiest day of American. So the stress words search on Google is the lowest
Researching the life of people with highest life expectancy, we will hardly find the proof for economy affect directly on longevity.
Jeanne Calment died at age of 122 years. Calment suggested that her longevity was to have credited her calmness, saying, "That's why they call me Calment." After her admission to the nursing home “Maison du Lac” in January 1985 at the age of 109, she initially had a highly ritualized daily routine whereby. Seated in her armchair she did gymnastics wearing her stereo headset. Her exercises included flexing and extending the hands, then the legs, and her caregivers noted that she moved faster than the other residents, who were 30 years younger, despite her blindness.
In nursing home:
Lack of love, lack of connection, lack of compassion make the old are more stress and do not have much enthusiasm in life.
According to the statistic of the length of stay in nursing homes at the end of life of the old, if the old come to the nursing home, the chance of the old living in the nursing home is nearly zero percent. It means that if your healthy 60-year-old enter the nursing home, the chance for them to live to 70 years old are very rare let alone they can live to 78 years old as the USA life expectancy.
Length of stay in nursing homes at the end of life of the old is less than 120 months. Most of them died during the first six months and the first thirty months.
The statistic shows that the health of the old in a nursing home has some relation with the love, caring and visit of their children, grandchildren.
There are stories that before the important day like national holiday, birthday and New Year, the death rate of the old reduces substantially. Perhaps, the hope, the wait, and expectation the important event with the reunion with their family members make them healthy enough to live.
Alarming the distribution of stress results all over the world:
It is lack of love, lack of connection, lack of ability, lack of understanding, and lack of compassion that cause people to live with lack of guiding by virtues, lack of gender equality, misunderstanding phenomena and causes countless bad causes. Worst of all, everyday life is covered by greed, hatred, anger and ignorance, and lots of violence, contempt in interaction, lots of violence in the act of helping others.
Let look at the geographical global distribution of some factors by the search on Google. Readers can easily search the articles and images on Google.
1. Age-standardized suicide rates per 100000 populations, both sexes, 2012 around the world.
2. Alcohol consumption by per capita consumption (liters) around the world
3. The attitude of population toward foreign visitors: most and least welcoming to foreigners
4. Average daily suicide rate per month around the world
5. Child poverty in the developed world
6. Corrupt across the world visualized: countries and territories ranked on perceived public sector corruption in 2014.
7. The discrepancy in education around the world
8. The discrepancy in secondary education around the world in 2015
9. Distribution of the diseases by countries around the world
10. Economic inequality around the world
11. Global gun deaths
12. Infant mortality rate per 1000 birth around the world
13. The probability of dying from the four main non-communicable diseases between the ages of 30 and 70 years, comparable estimates around the world in 2012
14. The rate of chronic hepatitis B virus infection around the world
15. The best and worst countries to be a mother
16. The best and worst places to be born
17. The distribution of heart diseases, diabetes around the world
18. The global overview 2014: people internally displaced by conflict and violence around the world
19. The health and chronic diseases of newborn babies depend on the month they are born.
20. The prevalence of heavy episodic drinking or binge drinking among male drinker around the world in 2004
21. The rate of equal education between male and female around the world
22. The rate of mental illnesses of adult and children around the world
23. The rate of suicide and homicide around the world
24. Geographic distribution of death sentences in the United States and around the world.
25. Women in politics around the world
26. World map of annual cannabis use
The health and chronic diseases of newborn babies depend on the month they are born. The chronic diseases babies will get in the future will not the same of the diseases that adults get the most that month. This is the indicator that the stress puts on the pregnant women will have an influence on the fetus and the chronic diseases children will get in the future. Chronic diseases children might get depend on the development of the fetus, the stress, the stage of fetus suffering stress, the abilities of parents, the stress after being born the fetus have. It has countless varieties so I hope that science will.
27. Age-standardized death rates due to cardiovascular diseases in 2013 around the world.
28. Age-standardized suicide rates per 100000 populations, both sexes around the world in 2012.
29. Consanguinity (%) around the world
30. Distribution of child and adult mortality around the world.
31. Education index around the world 2009.
32. Gini index or inequality in the distribution of and economic wealth among a population around the world.
33. Global gun deaths per 100000 populations around the world.
34. Gross enrolment ratio, primary, gender parity index (GPI) around the world in 2016.
35. Mental disorders span the globe: “Prevalence of mental disorders: anxiety, mood disorders, impulse-control, and substance abuse around the World.
36. Prevalence rates of intimate partner violence by WHO region in 2010.
37. The equality of receiving education between men and women around the world.
38. Worst of all is the “stroke mortality per 100000 populations around the world in 2010”
“Intimate partner violence” The strange people first meet treating well, nicely, kindly and respectfully each other as the independent beings. After a hard time of courting, they become lovers with the serving heart. Getting married they have the assumption of becoming husband and wife. After getting married, what is the hell here! The social assumptions, social paradigms put on them that make the husband has the total right to demand many things from the wife. Even the wife, from the independent being, becomes the possession of the husband. The strange man after getting married, coded by social paradigms become the dictatorial man, he has total right to treat whatever ways he like with his wife - a strange woman previously.
Watching the “Distribution of unsafe abortion per 1000 women aged 15 to 44 years around the world” and “Prevalence rates of intimate partner violence by WHO region in 2010” to understand better how ignorant human beings have rightly made with other human beings.
39. Distribution of unsafe abortion per 1000 women aged 15 to 44 years around the world
40. Prevalence rates of intimate partner violence by WHO region in 2010
Global burden of disease study & the Lancet, 2014 with the leading causes of death are Heart diseases, Lower respiratory infection, HIV/AIDS, Violence, Malaria, Diarrhea, Preterm birth, Birth defects, Stroke, Road injuries, and War. Looking at “The distribution of leading causes of lost years of life around the world in 2013” will give us a deeper understanding of the causes.
41. Differences in national homicide rates exist within regions and between regions.
42. Distribution of trafficking of females around the world.
43. Prevalence of female genital cutting around the world scaled 2011
44. The distribution of leading causes of lost years of life around the world in 2013
Going everywhere in the world, you will experience physical and/or sexual violence by a partner or sexual violence by a non-partner. “What is happening, what is the curse for human beings when the prevalence of women suffered intimate partner violence by WHO rouse around lowest is 23.2% in high income countries and highest are 36.6% in the African region, 37.0% in the Eastern Mediterranean Region and 37.7% in the South-East Asia Region; it means one in three women. This is the tipping of the iceberg; we will have to suffer more if we do not eradicate the root.
People in the stressed world find drugs like “cocaine, cannabis, amphetamine stimulants, opioids, solvents and inhalants, sedatives” to relieve pain and find temporary good state. Let look at “What drugs countries seek treatment for.” And “World Wealth level around the world in every year”
45. What drugs countries seek treatment for
46. World Wealth level around the world in every year
The pattern thinking of human beings can be found in the allocation of their asset on investment, spending, education or buying a protective weapon. We will understand the real world we are living because “all in one and one in all”. The spending of the United States on military in 2015 was $596.5 Billion that account for 54% of all spending of United State in the year of 2015. All the major areas for stability and development like education, Medicare & health, veteran’s benefits, housing & community, international affairs, energy & environment, science, social security, unemployment & labor, transportation, and food and agriculture was less than the spending on the military.
“Do not ask me about the stability and development when people spend major resources on the minor military, and spend minor resources on all other major sectors”
Death rate, suicide rate, homicide rate, the percent of gender committed suicide rate, the kind diseases, health problems, teenager’s problems, mental problems, social problems and quality of life are the reflection of the big hidden problem in society.
It is the lack of virtue, goodness, kindness, and integrity in society. The stress in society
Seasonal stress in the developed world
The months of less stress in all developed countries is the summer holiday.
During the summer holiday, children may not suffer much stress and boring at school from the study and test. They have time to go out and play. During this time, the rate of injuries is increased and teenage death is higher than other months.
Also, do adults arrange free time same as school summer holiday for the whole family to go somewhere for holiday? The words relating to stress like “pain, anxiety, stress, depression, and fatigue” searched on the internet from the United States drop substantially during national holiday and summer holiday.
During the summer month, people suffer the least stress to the rate of deaths per 100000 people reduced substantially in every country compared with other months.
Look at the mortality % of yearly average in the countries: United States, Japan, Italy, France, Spain, Canada, Australia, Sweden, Greece, New Zealand, and Cyprus. Low in the summer holiday, the rise during autumn and get a peak in the winter then go down in spring.
The pattern of the monthly death of the group one: United States, Japan, Italy, France, Spain, Canada, Sweden, Greece, and Cyprus have nearly the same pattern of fluctuation of monthly deaths because they have the same summer vacation time around June to September. The death rate around these months: June to September is lowest in the years.
Luckily, the low stress in the summer vacation can affect the death rate by comparing the monthly death rate of group one with group two. In group two: Australian and New Zealand, they have the same pattern of death rate, but both countries have opposite pattern of monthly death rate compared with group one. It is because the time of summer vacation of Australian and New Zealand is from the end of December to March. So that the death rate from December to March is the lowest in the year, and the death rate from May to September is the highest in the year.
The pattern of the monthly death rate of these developed countries and the death rate and injury rate during the summer vacation tell us a lot about the pattern of stress in human society. It is the seasonal stress.
Furthermore, the peaks of death, the suicide rate in America and all other developed countries are in the spring and autumn. These times are the times of important examination of students in schools and universities around the developed world.
The important fact is all the previous researchers have failed to indicate the correlations of temperature, wealthy, longevity, the standard of living, geographic factors with the fluctuation of death rate around the year.
Does the formal education is putting stress on children and stress on society is still an open question needed to answer in the future.
Young people committed suicide account for a big portion of the suicidal number. Do these young people stress with the old education, money and reward culture?
Recording of the death rate in the last ten centuries in Europe shows that from 1000 to 1600, the death rate of summer, spring, and fall was always higher than the death rate of winter. Until the seventeenth centuries - the time of the first industrial revolution - the death rate of winter started to over the death rate of summer, spring, and winter. Do formal education and lifestyle living of industrialization have any contribution to the monthly death rate?
There is the high number of people fail in the attempt of committing suicide. However, with the popularity of using guns in some countries, the percentage failing in committing suicide by using a gun to commit suicide is very rare.
According to the article “Gun control could save veterans' lives” of Perry Stein in Newrepublic.com, in 2006, the Israeli Defense Forces made a relatively simple policy change that required soldiers to leave their weapons at their bases when they headed home for the weekend. The result: a staggering 40 percent drop in the suicide rate among soldiers aged 18-21, according to a November 2010 study.
“All in one, one in all” normally, if the young kid stressed from problems arisen from family, school, society, and friend, parents and other will invisibly fall to stress too. Stress will degrade the health of all people day after day.
Cancer and stress from the discontented mind in the United States.
Look at the geographic distribution of wealth, health, hygiene, social problems, health problems, mental problems in America, we will understand the illogical pattern of stress caused by the mind and condition living that effect to human beings.
The distribution of “food environment index” and “severe house problems” do not match with the mental problems, health problems, social problems, and teenage problems mean that mean stress and mental state do not have a direct correlation to the quality of food, eating, and physical living as most people assumed.
47. Geographical food environment index in the United States
48. Geographical severe house problems in the United States
Stress problems, stress diseases belong to the mind so it has illogical patterns. Irrational stress or stress paradox is the best explanation for the American paradox of distributions wealth, health, diseases, social problems, teen problems, mental illnesses, and death rate.
They have suffered the outcomes of stress.
Stress comes from: lack of love, lack of connection to all other beings, and lack of ability to deal with problems and stressful situations; these lacking lead lack of understanding, lack of compassion, and lack of virtues, characters, and integrity. Over time, people distrust all things, events, and news. They live all day in fear, doubt, suspension, frustration. Their mind is full of discontentment, stress, confliction, and irritation. Where there is little trust, people start to be the slave of greed, anger and self-centered. Countless problems arise because the mind does not find peace and safe in society. The result is people are exhausted because of useless work like preparing, alerting, suspecting, and accumulating for self-protecting. These people are very weak and hurt inside. Even when the people at home, they do not feel safe let alone higher feelings of happiness. The mind starts to activate destructive stress state to prepare for a fight and flight and destroy all others feedback signals or balancing correction. Instead of healing, the minds of stressed people blindly destroy themselves.
49. The rate of cancer per 100000 people by the state is high in the southeast of America.
50. Report of urbanization by state: high in South of America
51. Cancer mortality rates by county in the United States
52. Geographic of incidence rates for all cancer in America 2006-2010
53. Crime rates by state, 2008
54. Map of the United States showing the mean number of mentally unhealthy
55. Prevalence of serious psychological distress among adults aged ≥18 years, by state, United States, 2007
56. Mean number of mentally unhealthy days during past 30 days among adults aged ≥18 years, by state, United States, 2009
57. Map of diabetes prevalence by county from 2004 to 2012.
58. Map of United States. Divorce per 1000 people
59. Homicides per 100000 populations by state.
60. Percent of obese adults (body mass index of above 30)
61. Heart attack death rates, 2011-2013 adult, age 35+, by county.
62. Age-adjusted average annual deaths per 100000 populations.
63. County-level prevalence of frequent mental distress among U. S adults: 2003 -2009 from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
64. The inequality make discontent mind can see in the percent state population living in poverty by state
65. Childhood poverty rates, by the state also high in urban areas.
66. The ratio of population to mental health providers is high in the southeast areas.
67. Hazard distribution and frequency in the world
Food environment index is poorest in less developed areas in American. Astonishingly, the distribution of food environment index seems to contrast with the health index of the population. This is the clue that food is not a key factor that influences the health of people.
The other factor is “severe housing problems” are higher in less developed areas. This is the proof that physical condition living does not influence much of the mental problems, social problems, and health problems as people usually assumed.
Discontentment comes from the fact that children in poverty are severer in urban areas.
The percent of preventable deaths per 100000 is American is highest with black American, and lowest in Asian American and Hispanic American. This fact may suggest us that Black American are suffered the worst consequences of stress in society, and the Asian and Hispanic are suffered minor consequences of stress in society. Consequences are the combination of the love, connection, stress and ability of the individuals.
January is the month of death, and the trend is increasing year after year. There are seasonal fluctuations in United States deaths. I think it matches the seasonal stress in the United States. Let look at the top 10 American children’s health concerns from C.S Mott children’s hospital national poll on children’s health, 2011
Table 23: Top 10 American children’s health concerns, 2011
Top U.S. children’s health concerns
Child health concern % rated as “Big problem” in 2011
1. Childhood obesity, 33%
2. Drug abuse, 33%
3. Smoking and tobacco use 25%
4. Teen pregnancy, 24%
5. Bullying, 24%
6. Internet safety, 23%
7. Stress, 22%
8. Alcohol abuse, 20%
9. Driving accident, 20%
10. Sexting, 20%
Ø County with the highest level prevalence of frequent mental distress among United States Adults: 2003 - 2009 is the Southeast United States or urban areas.
Ø Heart disease death rates, 2008 -2010, adults, by county, highest in the Southeast United States or urban areas.
Percentage of people in poverty for the past 12 months, by state in 2011; the 2011 United States poverty average is 15.9 %. The Southeast states have the high percentage of people live in poverty. The gap of standard living makes the poor become more discontent and more stressed when they compare with rich people. Arizona has 19% of people in poverty, Mississippi with 22.6% of people in poverty.
According to Huffington Post, people live in urban areas of southeast America have the healthy life expectancy at age 65 is 13 years or less, whereas, people live other less developed areas have a life expectancy at age 65 is higher; some areas with 15 years or more.
Reading this article, the facts show the reader enormously how fragile modern people are! People in wealthy countries and all over the world are fall to the rhythm of stress on society. There are no direct root causes, stress is the accumulation of countless bad behaviors. Rare anyone can escape forming the effect of stress. All people are affected by stress directly or indirectly. Worse of all, the infants, babies, the young, the old, the weak are the most fragile creatures affected first, then all people in society and the whole world will suffer later directly and indirectly. The sages will show the way to get out the spiral of stress.
The South African Stress and Health (SASH) study
By observing, you will see people living in the city with a lot of facilities do not make them happy if they have the discontent mind. Even worse, by comparing with other, discontent mind can fall to extreme stress.
People of South African are more stress than Nigerians are. Perhaps they do not accept or deal well with the problems as Nigerians do. They do not deal well with the poverty and inequality as the Nigerians do. Lack of skills, abilities and discontent mind make them suffer more stress than Nigerian.
Especially, people in cities are lack of connection with people and nature so that they fall to more stressful and mental illness compared with the people in the rural areas.
People and children in cities are better facilitated and fed than the people and children in the rural areas so that they lack some vital skills to deal with stress, people in cities are more stressed and get more mental illness than people live in the city. It is the skill, ability, and environment have directly and indirectly caused people stressed.
The Western Cape, which has the highest prevalence of common mental disorders, was the first region of South Africa to be colonized and has a high level of urbanization. In contrast, rural provinces generally have lower rates of common mental disorders, with the lowest rates in the Eastern Cape.
South Africa has a relatively high 12-month prevalence of anxiety and mood disorders when compared with the other countries in the World Mental Health Survey. Only Belgium, France, Germany, New Zealand, The Netherlands, Colombia, Lebanon, and the USA have higher rates of anxiety disorders than South Africa. And Belgium, Lebanon, Colombia, The Netherlands, France, Ukraine, Israel, New Zealand, and the USA have higher rates of mood disorders than South Africa. Hopeful that in the near future, scientists will find out detail the varieties in the cause and effect of stress on people.
Only 1 in 10 Nigerians had a lifetime DSM disorder, compared with 1 in 3 South Africans. Compared with Nigerians, twice as many South Africans had lifetime anxiety disorders, 4 times as many had lifetime mood disorders, and almost 6 times as many had substance use disorders. Reasons for differences in the prevalence of mental disorders in high- and low-income countries belong to the varieties stress states in the mind of people.
.A recent study conducted by international research company Bloomberg, ranked South Africa as the second "most stressed out" nation in the world, following Nigeria. El Salvador was ranked third. "High-stress levels have been linked to mental illnesses such as depression and anxiety, and can also lead to substance abuse. In severe cases, these problems can lead to a person becoming suicidal," says Viljoen, but if make a deeper investigation, people will be astonished by the results of stress and the causes of stress that they are making and bearing.
The problem of the rich: substance abuse
Psychiatric illness on the rise: South Africa already has high rates of substance abuse with, for example, alcohol alone being the third-highest contributor to death and disability among citizens, according to a 2014 study published in the South African Medical Journal.
Dominique Stott from the Professional Provident Society, an insurance company for graduate professionals, said: "Rates of major mental illnesses such as schizophrenia seem to be stable but cases of depression and anxiety are certainly escalating." Perhaps, stability in major mental illness is own for the raising high standard of living, healthcare, and insurance so that they can treat the mental illness sooner and better. But the case of depression and anxiety are escalating because these above factors do not have any influence on the poor habitual living, poor cultural living, the stressful lifestyle and the poor abilities of the individuals.
Season of stress, not the season of heat and cold
Summer break in the United States - Around 10-11 weeks, either from the end of May to early August, early June to Mid-August, or the end of June to the day after Labor Day in early September, or late June to the day after Labor Day - depending on region and state.
The death rate in Canada by month from 2007 to 2011 is the same. Whereas the incidents of injury are increased substantially during these months, and the teenage deaths during these months do not reduce as the total death.
During these summer days, just the small fluctuation of the hot temperature below 35 Co degrees can make changes in the number of deaths in developed countries. Temperature with 35 Co degrees is the normal temperature during the summer of people in developing countries in South East Asia, India. And it can be seen as the cool temperature in India and Africa. People in these developing countries usually live with the shortage of electric and water during hot summer.
Lack of vital things leads them lack of the adaptability with the small changes of temperature. The temperature is not the cause of deaths; perhaps, it is the trigger to worsen the stress of the stressed
SCIENTIST FAIL IN PROVING THE RELATION BETWEEN SIZE OF ANIMAL WITH CANCER RATE. I THINK THEY WILL SUCCEED IF THEY FIND THE RELATION BETWEEN CANCER RATE AND LIFESTYLE, CHARACTER AND SAFETY COME FROM SELF PROTECTION. If doing this: Elephant, Whale, turtle and African naked mole rat will win.
HOW TO HAVE CALM, PEACEFUL MIND, AND HAPPY LIVING BY SIMPLE MEDITATION AND THE SHARING OF THICH NHAT HANH ABOUT THE TEACHING OF BUDDHA and LAO TZU
TEACHING OF Lao Tzu help us understand our problem.
1. Tao and Primal Virtue:
All things arise from Tao.
They are nourished by Virtue.
They are formed from matter.
They are shaped by the environment
Thus the ten thousand things all respect Tao and honor Virtue.
Respect of Tao and honor of Virtue are not demanded,
But they are in the nature of things.
Therefore all things arise from Tao
By Virtue, they are nourished,
Developed, cared for,
Grown, and protected.
Creating without claiming,
Doing without taking credit,
Guiding without interfering,
This is Primal Virtue. Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
2. Rule a nation with justice.
Wage war with surprise moves.
Become master of the universe without striving.
How do I know that this is so?
The more laws and restrictions there are,
The poorer people become.
The sharper men's weapons,
The more trouble in the land.
The more ingenious and clever men are,
The more strange things happen.
The more rules and regulations,
The more thieves and robbers.
Therefore the sage says:
I take no action and people are reformed.
I enjoy the peace and people become honest.
I do nothing and people become rich.
I have no desires and people return to the good and simple life.
Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
3. Practice non-action.
Work without doing.
Taste the tasteless.
Magnify the small, increase the few.
Reward bitterness with care.
See simplicity in the complicated.
Achieve greatness in little things.
In the universe, the difficult things are done as if they are easy.
Great acts are made up of small deeds.
The sage does not attempt anything big,
And thus achieved greatness.
Easy promises make for little trust.
Taking things lightly results in great difficulty.
Because the sage always confronts difficulties,
He never experiences them.
Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
4. Peace is easily maintained;
Trouble is easily overcome before it starts.
The brittle is easily shattered;
The small is easily scattered.
Deal with it before it happens.
Set things in order before there is confusion.
A tree as great as a man's embrace springs up from a small shoot;
A terrace nine stories high begins with a pile of earth;
A journey of a thousand miles starts with one footstep.
He who acts defeats his own purpose;
Try to change it, ruin it.
Try to hold it, lose it.
The sage does not act, and so is not defeated.
He does not grasp and therefore does not lose.
People usually fail when they are on the verge of success.
So give as much care to the end as to the beginning;
Then there will be no failure.
Therefore, the sage seeks freedom from desire.
He does not collect precious things.
He learns not to hold on to ideas.
He brings men back to what they have lost.
He helps the ten thousand things find their own nature,
But refrains from action. Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
5. The good
A good soldier is not violent.
A good fighter is not angry.
A good winner is not vengeful
A good employer is humble.
This is the Virtue of not striving.
This is the ability to deal .....
STATE OF MIND and MEDITATION TAUGHT By THICH NHAT HANH:
Under stress state, cardiovascular medication only makes the temporary relief.
Because of me, because of you I always enjoy these chemicals in eating, receiving, getting, giving, sleeping and enjoying.
Check it can be easy by doing on animals.
Check it can be easy by observing the gen, mind, and health of the defect men: Nick Vujik, Hellen Keller, President Franklin Rosevelt, and millions of other people.
We know too little about our brain- the king of the body and its state.
IN CHRONIC STRESS = ALWAYS READY FOR FIGHT AND FLIGHT:
UNFORTUNATELY, THE LEVEL OF STRESS IN THE MIND IS UNLIMITED, BUT THE PREPARE OF THE PHYSICAL BODY IS LIMITED.
When the blood pressure high, glucose high, the organ may send the feedback signal for the brain to stop creating hormone, and self-regulation mechanism activated. The brain still wants to raise the preparation of the body to a higher level to prepare for fight and flight. The brain may see other organs as the preventer or enemy. The immune system starts to attack its own organs: the autoimmune diseases.
– Only the beta cell pancreas be destroyed by the immune system
– other strange, could not understand the mechanism of the autoimmune system: why it only attack ignorantly or intelligently attack one kind of cell, and let the nearby cell un-touch.
Luckily, Meditation can help calm your mind, get inner peace. Moreover, the act of kindness, goodness, selfless action brings peace for all: doers, receivers, and watchers.
At home, you can sit cross legs on flat, on a small cushion under the bottom to avoid falling backward or sitting on the coach; where you can have enough quiet and uninterrupted time. Practice daily five to ten minutes in a quiet place. Straighten your body like a feeling of direct force pulls from the head to make upright; then let the body relax in a straight position. Practice some of these exercises of observing. There are people practice meditation for the first time, a lot of thoughts jump out and disappear. It is normal because this is a normal function of the mind. Do not worry, just identifying and naming the thoughts of past, future, positive, negative, nonsense, selfish. After recognizing and naming, thought cannot be self-sustaining, thoughts only sustain when we let ourselves breed and chase the thoughts. Just recognize and name the thoughts then come back to the observing. Practice each of these exercises from five to ten minutes. Whenever you want to stay focus, you can practice the observing one of the following exercise.
Exercise 1: Observe the relaxation of whole the body.
Stop the thinking process; observing the comfort, relaxation, and lightness of the body. Just breathing in and breathing out with the observing. Practice for at least three to five minutes.
Exercise 2: Observe the breath.
Observe the breath in and out, inhalation and exhalation through the noses. Just recognize and observe the breath, do not try to control or adjust the breath. Observing, watching the breath, sensing the path of the breath. Feel the moving of the chest and abdomen when taking the breath. Practice for at least three to five minutes.
Exercise 3: Count the breath during meditating
With the position of sitting for meditation, breathe in count one, breathe out count one; next breath, breathe in count two, breathe out count two. Then breathe in count three, breathe out count three. Do count less than five and do not count more than ten. When count to ten, we can count back from one. Practice for at least three to five minutes.
Exercise 4: observe the lower abdomen
Observe the lower abdomen when breathing. Breathe in with the observation of moving of lower abdomen and exhale the observation of moving lower abdomen. Watching the rising and falling of the lower abdomen. Practice for at least three to five minutes.
Exercise 5: Observe the lower body in meditating
Observe the lower body when breathing. From the chest down, observe and sense the sensations of the hands, feet, and abdomen. Just observe the parts of the body; just realize the sensation of that lower part. Observe them as empty space cavity moving with the breath. We can feel joy with a sense of lightness and empty. Practice for at least three to five minutes.
If when you observe the body, thoughts appear, this is the normal function of the mind. Just realize the thoughts, do not follow thoughts. Come back to observe the breath. There are people first-time practice meditation, a lot of thinking jump out because of normal function of mind, do not worry, just identify and name the thought like past, future, positive, negative, nonsense, selfish. After naming, thinking cannot be self-sustaining. Just recognize and name the thoughts, then come back to observe the body and the breath. This is the characteristic of mind. Understanding the mind, we can control the power of the mind.
In this practicing of you can practice some of the following breathing .....
We can easily CHECK IT: do they have: GREED, ANGER, and IGNORANCE? If yes, everything is just an event in series events of dangerous hiding ulcer.
- Check the symptoms of Stress
Awaken You Wonderful We. Amazon.
The hidden relations of autism, adhd and depression reveal the cause, prediction, and prevention ...
Danh sách bài đăng
Bạn hay đi chê bai, bị chê bai ư?