Greed, Anger, and Ignorance are the root causes of misery in life. To gain long-lasting happiness, we have to remove our Ignorance or gain the right viewpoint of life, here is the new viewpoint or philosophy that help us overcome our ignorance.
The extracted of some chapters from Awaken You Wonderful We
Chapter 10. The new philosophy of relations between brain, mind, body, physical health, ego
Questions to ponder to help people gain wisdom and enlightenment
- Who are you?
- Where is the person that you had when you were one year old?
- What language do you speak? Why do you speak your language?
- What religious are you? What makes your religion, your friend’s religion and your cousin’s religion different? Why do you believe and trust totally in you are religious?
- Where is the person that you had when you were five years old?
- Where are your old concepts, old the belief you had during childhood?
- You are a successful man. What happens if the misjudging of the court will make you become a prisoner in the next five months? Perhaps you will lose all: properties, houses, cars, family, your spouse, your children, your good attitude, your good work, your reputation, your pride, your happiness. A coming accident will take all of you. So what is the remaining?
- You have a Ph.D. degree in business administration; you are a good lecturer in a university. “You think therefore you are” as Descartes said.
- What you will become, what will remain if tonight’s sleep you get the stroke, the stroke make injury in your a brain, affect your cognitive thinking, and you forget all basic information, even worse you may lose the ability to control of the normal behaviors like walking, talking, and urinating.
- Will stroke accidentally happen or the result of the accumulation of bad phenomena before?
The story of selflessness and emptiness:
Chapter: 11. Outliers: a new level of brain, mind, physical body, and health
Part IV: Conditioned Responses
Chapter: 12. All things we have are the results of conditioned responses
In fact, we can create a conditioned response to our children, workers, employees and other people by reward and punishment. Moreover, the condition is much more complicated than our understanding, because the condition put on other people has so much more varieties and frequencies than we can imagine. There are a million phenomena in one condition, which we use to condition responses to other people. Our neo-cortex only catches the perceivable information from the condition, but our limbic system can catch much more information form the condition that we do not know. All the information caught by neocortex and the limbic system can stimulate the conditioned responses inside the body. The conditioned responses help people and animals to adapt well to the environment, help people and animals to survive in the environment. Moreover, with the development of brain and mind, the conditioned responses directed to satisfying the needs of the human being to bring the feeling joy and happiness for them. The brain and mind function well and effectively owing to the condition responses. Unfortunately, the conscious mind only knows very little about the conditioned responses stored in the brain structure, the conscious mind and the subconscious mind. People can consciously know these conditioned responses by mindfulness or observe the changes in the body before the changing of environment. To this point, we can know that many other conscious responses or unconscious responses are the conditioned responses people gain throughout the life. The pattern of responses and information about the environment may be available in the brain, cell, body, genome, habit, and environment; and the information accumulated by one generation is heritable. The facts, which prove that the previous information that individuals met lie in the brain, cell, body, genome, and environment, is the chronic diseases, chronic health problems and social problems available around us. Scientists have made many investigations into chronic diseases and mental diseases; they have found that the patients with these diseases have problems or abnormalities in the structures of brain, cells, body, genome, habit. These abnormalities are not only the results of the previous problem but also the causes of later serious problems.